I finally gathered up all the exposed film sitting around in the freezer and took it over to the local studio/lab I found on the web. Haven’t had to send my sheet film off to a distant lab so far after these few years learning how to use it so I was very happy to find someone in town who processes it. My first round turned out very nice (they even processed my 5×7 Velvia, an unusual size) so I expect to finally get back to film this year.
Didn’t really know what these images were – been too long ago since I made them – so it was a nice surprise to see what I’d done. Looks like I was trying to learn how to use flash with my view camera, tricky because there is no trigger for a flash on such an old camera. Apparently I set up my scene, turned off the lights, opened the shutter and then fired the flash manually. I must be getting good with a light meter because these really turned out better than I expected.